[Oeva-list] Oregonian article

john.p.christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:00:58 PDT 2011

Hi Gary,

I read this article with great interest, and was initially very upset about
the "lack of demand" statement. However, on balance, other than this typical
mistake (which seems to be based on overall sales numbers as opposed to
orders or waitlist numbers), the article is pretty accurate and very damning
of the poor performance that Ecotality has delivered thus far.

I too question the promises of a vast public charging infrastructure that
has yet to even have one installed. And the pathetic lack of responsibility
that the Ecotality folks exhibit with statements about waiting until there
are more EVs on the road before they will commit to installations. Very poor
and very sad.

Regards,

John P. Christian

OEVA Chairperson