[Oeva-list] EV Tech back in Portland

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 15:17:26 PDT 2011

Hi Folks

After a long absence, and the past nine months in the southeast, I have recently returned to Portland to stay.

Many OEVA members are friends/acquaintances/former customers.

I haven't been back long and am still seeking regular employment in the EV/RE industries.

In the meantime, I have been keeping busy with a wide variety of homeowner projects and yard/garden/property maintenance.

Looking to take on most types of EV projects, repair/custom fabrication/hi-performance modifications. I have plenty of equipment and material support from a certain local well-known EV drag racer.

Also happy to do those homeowner projects and yard/garden/property maintenance jobs in the interim.

For those who don't know me, just google me- "Roy LeMeur".

Please contact me off-list and I hope to see folks at the next OEVA meeting.

Thanks

Roy LeMeur
roylemeur at hotmail.com
360 528 0468