[Oeva-list] John Day or Bust....

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sat May 21 12:06:02 PDT 2011

Just wanted to let Leaf owners know that you can upgrade the Nissan
provided Level 1 EVSE to be Level 1 or Level 2 for $239 from
http://evseupgrade.com/. It takes about 5 shipping days and I've had
mine upgraded an know a few others that have upgraded their units as
well. I shipped mine UPS Ground on a Monday and got it back that Friday,
so it definitely gets done fast.

I'm still debating about doing the trip, the 90 miles between Condon and
Dayville make me the most nervous! :-)

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen