[Oeva-list] Fwd: John Day or Bust....

Scott Hippe scott.hippe at me.com
Sat May 21 12:45:40 PDT 2011

If a Leaf owner wants to make this trip, I will gladly loan you my converted 240V Nissan EVSE + the adapter for the 14-50 outlet + a splitter to
allow two EVs to charge off the same 14-50 outlet.  The 240V Nissan EVSA only draws 12 amps @ 240v so two can safely be used on a 30amp
circuit.

Scott

Begin forwarded message: