[Oeva-list] Fwd: target market

Scott Hippe scott.hippe at me.com
Sat May 21 12:53:53 PDT 2011

Public transportation in most cities has never been able to pick me up at home and bring me to the office.  Even if you could make
it work, it takes at least twice as long as an individual car.  New York City, San Francisco and Chicago may be exceptions, but I
don't live there.

Perhaps the future of public transportation would be autonomous EVs that pick you and drop you off right where you want to go
(think Johnny Cab from the movie Total Recall).  But I doubt I will see that in my lifetime.  Meanwhile, I have my Leaf which is
the next best thing available.

Begin forwarded message: