[Oeva-list] Portland Art Museum Green Cars Show

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sun May 22 16:41:35 PDT 2011

I heard about the car art exhibit at the museum ("The Allure of the
Automobile"), but never heard about the "Cars in the Park" event that
will be going on outside. They state that Saturday, September 10th is
for "Green Cars," but no participation information is present on the site...

The date is currently wide open for me, so I would love to bring the
Leaf down!

--Chris