[Oeva-list] No cost Wax & Grease Remover and cloth

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sun May 22 21:01:48 PDT 2011

If your near either shop West Hills or Hilltop. Just stop in and we have
the product in stock and will help you remove the tar at no cost. If it is
fresh  it is not a big deal as the tar will come right off. If you get paint
from road lines you need to get that off as soon as possible. The road paint
is  very hard to remove if it has been on there a while. Wax and grease
remover will  not touch road paint so we have to use a more aggressive product.

Below are the web sites for shop information.

Don Blazer

_www.Westhillscollision.com_ (http://www.Westhillscollision.com)
_www.Hilltopcollision.com_ (http://www.Hilltopcollision.com)

In a message dated 5/22/2011 6:43:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,