[Oeva-list] Feeling adventurous

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue May 24 01:35:09 PDT 2011

On 5/24/11 1:00 AM, Oliver Forral wrote:
> I'm stopping in Tualatin and Albany for 2 main reasons.
>
> 1.  I'm not brave enough to go without charging for that long
> 2.  I want my Leaf to remember the charging station locations

>     Are you stopping to charge at Tualatin and LBCC because you are
>     stopping there anyway?  I should think you would be able to go
>     non-stop to Salem since you are probably driving 50mph or less the
>     whole way.

Not if he's only planning on charging for 2 hours, though if he actually
drives that slow, you might be right...  It will be an interesting
variation to see the results of...

BTW, I find it helpful to have a camera and take arrival/departure pix
of the dash to record the charge state and mileage along the way... and
if you take pix of the charging stations, you can upload them to
recargo.com so other potential users know what to expect (a nice site
Brian here pointed me to)...