[Oeva-list] Salem Trip

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue May 24 17:28:28 PDT 2011

On 5/22/11 11:37 PM, Alan Batie wrote:

> [after charging at PGE/Salem] the EV System warning light was on.

I finally got my Leaf back today; apparently there's some slight
difference between the SAE standard (or and older version of it?) and
the Leaf, and it didn't like how things went when I unplugged from the
charging station there, but there's no real problem.  I told the Nissan
Corporate guy I talked to today there were a bunch of the Shorepower
stations in the Portland area and they might be sending someone out to
check compatibility...  I wonder if Coulomb didn't have a similar
problem, considering I got the "stuck relay" error the first time I
tried their station at LBCC, and they got it fixed fairly quickly,
apparently remotely...