[Oeva-list] Salem Trip

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:01:58 PDT 2011

The Shorepower stations have been tested with  multiple Leafs without any
issues, including several people on this list.  I'm not aware of any issues
arising after use of the stations.  They were also tested with Nissan's demo
car, but we would be interested to hear what Nissan is doing differently.
We have several contacts with Nissan, but have not heard anything about
this.

Jeff