[Oeva-list] Salem Trip

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:56:19 PDT 2011

Yes, the blinking effect of the blue light is a result of the video.  The
blue light must remain on (solid) while the connection is powered.  This is
an SAE J1772 requirement.  Seems like some stations don't have this, but
it could be difficult to see if the station wasn't charging at the time.

Jeff