[Oeva-list] flexible PVC?

J Bills jbillsnews at flickfx.com
Fri May 27 00:56:10 PDT 2011

I'm doing a little redesign work and wanting to route my high voltage cables
under the car.  I've seen flexible PVC ("spa tube") used successfully for
this before, but was just doing some poking around online and am having a
hard time finding specs.  There seems to be some of this stuff that is
better than others - when I do find specs the temperature ratings seem to be
a little bit all over the place, if they're even reliable.

Anyway, does anyone know of a good source for some well made flexible PVC
locally here in portland?  like a jacuzzi shop or ?

I'm after the 1 1/2" pipe, just big enough for dual 2/0 cables

thanks...  trying to avoid the phone book...   :)