[Oeva-list] Power Nissan Salem

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 22:15:44 PDT 2012

Alan

Thank you for the information

I left with a full charge from West Hills Collision Center and  ended up at
Power Nissan with 18 miles showing on the Leaf. I was a little  surprised
to use so much energy but I guess having 400 pounds of batteries  did not
help. I also had both defrosts going to keep the windshield and back  glass
clear. I would turn off the front defrost and open the drivers window off  and
on.

Power Nissan was great. We all met there and unloaded and loaded batteries.
 I ended up charging for three hours just to make sure so I went and had
lunch. I  arrived back at the shop with 18 miles showing.

Power Nissan had a nice blue Leaf at the front of the lot.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 3/29/2012 3:36:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,