[Oeva-list] Another anti-EV article

Lawrence Winiarski lawrence_winiarski at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 12:44:39 PDT 2012

I'd like to point out some further idiocy in these articles.   In some of the examples they assume that
gas will stay at $4/gal for 27 years.

I'm sure that's a fairly likely assumption....right??

right.

Anyone who thinks the electric car doesn't have a future now is a moron....plain and simple.
But slow and steady progress doesn't sell papers or advertisements.