[Oeva-list] 4/19/12 10am LCC Earth Day Solar Station kick off event invitation

Anna Scott scottae at lanecc.edu
Fri Apr 6 17:22:03 PDT 2012

Dear electric vehicle community member,

I would like to extend an invitation to you to join us at Lane Community College on April 19th at 10 am for our Earth Day Solar Station kick off event. It would be great if you would bring your EV and participate in our ribbon cutting  and "plug in" to officially open our electric vehicle charging at the Solar Station.

Here are details of what happens when:
10 AM - Kick off speech by Mary Spilde, President of Lane Community College
10:15 - Ribbon Cutting and photographs
10:20 - Ceremonial plugging in by EV's
10:25 - 10:45 - Q&A's

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Anna E. Scott
Energy Analyst at Facilities Mgmt & Planning
Lane Community College
Eugene, OR 97405
scottae at lanecc.edu
Direct:(541)463 5805