[Oeva-list] April Events!

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Tue Apr 10 21:51:32 PDT 2012

Hi All,

We have many events in April:
Saturday 14th from 9 - 1 PM:
City of Beaverton’s 2012 Living Greener Summit will be held on Saturday, April 14 from 9 – 1 p.m. at the Beaverton City Library (12375 SW 5th Street).
www.BeavertonOregon.gov/LivingGreener

Tuesday 17th from 11AM - 1:30:
Intel Employee Sustainability Network Earth Day 2012
Intel's Ronler Acres Campus (RA3 Building) in Hillsboro (2501 NW 229th Ave) from 11am -1:30pm.

Thursday 19th:
An EV event happening on April 19th at our 4000 E 30th Ave campus in Eugene, OR to kick off  Lane's Earth Day celebrations.

Saturday 21st from 11 AM - 4 PM:
A big Earth Day event in Ashland (2,000-3,000 people) on Saturday, April 21. More information will be up online at http://www.roguevalleyearthday.net/.
The event organizers would love to have some vehicles at the event/fair for folks to see, touch, and feel. I'm working to see if we can get a dealership to provide vehicles they can drive, as well
 but I'm wondering if you have members down there you could reach out to with an invitation to join the Earth Day event that weekend?

Saturday 28th from 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM:
The 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade & Carnival Days at 4000 Southeast 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97266. Parade registration starts at 7:30 AM.
82nd Avenue of Roses Parade and Eastport Plaza Carnival Days Fair that will be on April 28, 2012 at 10am, the parade will be starting at Eastport Plaza Shopping Center and ending at Montavilla (SE 87th & Yamhill)

OEVA Ongoing Events Chair
Paul Burkey