[Oeva-list] Charging station

AlphaWaveE at aol.com AlphaWaveE at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 10:52:39 PDT 2012

Got word yesterday that the Kelso/Longview charging station site has been
selected and will be on the property of our Red Lion Inn in Kelso at Exit 39
of  I-5.  That is part of a complex just east of I-5 with a Denny's,
Sheri's,  McDonalds and a couple other motels and some gas stations.  Local PUD
says  it could be activated in 2 months.

Wade Patterson

Get plugged in! Honor the Creator of  electricity.