[Oeva-list] charging station fees !

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Apr 11 12:09:03 PDT 2012

On 4/11/12 11:48 AM, Peakfoto Digital Photo Still n Video wrote:
>  https://www.blinknetwork.com/membership.html
>
> I get the idea from them, the FEEs are per each time at one charging station .
>
> so a 1 minite charge is the same as 58 minute charge when each time you stop at each station .
> so 30 minutes at 3 stations at $1.50 each is $4.50 cents .
>
> what the rates for other stations ?

None are charging yet, even blink, I don't think, though they've at
least announced some of their rates for when they do.  There was a
comment on one of the leaf forums that av will be charging $2.50 per
charge for their fast charges, but it hasn't shown up on their web site
yet.  I haven't heard of any others even considering it yet...