[Oeva-list] OR DEQ supports workplace charging

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:12:08 PDT 2012

>From the recent DEQ newsletter:

*

*Electric vehicle charging stations at your work site? Please let us know!*

Providing electric vehicle charging stations for employees counts as an
incentive under the Employee Commute Options (ECO) rules. In fact, more
than 50 private and public partners are working right now to develop a
statewide plan for electric vehicles. Workplace charging has been
identified as an important piece of this plan. If you have already
installed electric vehicle charging at your workplace, we want to hear
about your experience.

If you’ve thought about installing charging stations but have questions or
concerns, we can help. Call or email Mark Brady, Clean Tech Strategist at
Business Oregon at 503.229.5223, mark.brady at state.or.us for more
information. Your assistance is very important to help guide the
development of the state’s plans for electric vehicles.

*About DEQ's Employee Commute Options program*

Employers with more than 100 employees must provide commute options to
employees designed to reduce the number of cars driven to work in Portland
and surrounding areas.

If you have more than 100 employees at a single work site, you are subject
to ECO. Call us at 503-229-6154 or email at eco at deq.state.or.us if you need
information on how to comply, or next steps.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon