[Oeva-list] Alternair planning charging station network at 5000+ airports

Greg Long greglongoregon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:38:35 PDT 2012

http://www.kitplanes.com/issues/29_1/exploring/Alternative_Energies_Light_Sport_electrified_20337-1.html

I don't know if we have any EAA members here, but the KITPLANES
article referenced on their site + FB page shared by OEVA earlier this
month featured a section I thought might be appreciated by EVA guys,
given like boats, bicycles, motorcycles, and trains, aircraft are
vehicles.

"Beyond that, [Karl Young] and [Stephan] Boutenko are planning an
electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure for airports with paved
runways (more than 5000) using the X-Caps. It'd be for electric
airplanes, utility vehicles, energy trucks (fuel trucks) and EVs in
the parking lot."