[Oeva-list] Fwd: Alternair planning charging station network at 5000+ airports

Dave Salzman salzmande at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 12:15:55 PDT 2012

Hi Greg,
Been an EAA member longer then a OEVA member. Not a pilot just a wanta
be.
Here is another start up to keep an eye on right here in Portland.

http://www.voltavolare.com/

There is an article in the May issue of Popular Science about it and
other future aircraft in the works.

Stay Well

Dave

Begin forwarded message: