[Oeva-list] [Fwd: Brownville at last!]

Karl Boekelheide oeva at boekelheide.com
Thu Apr 26 12:20:09 PDT 2012

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Karl Boekelheide <Karl at Boekelheide.com>
To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org>
Cc: HORVAT Ashley N <Ashley.N.HORVAT at odot.state.or.us>
Subject: Brownville at last!
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:18:35 -0700

Aerovironment has turned on the quick charger at the Hwy 228 exit #216
off of I5.  I actually made it in my Leaf from Tigard to there.  The
prognosticator said I had 5 miles left.  I drove mostly 55.  It was
mostly nice and no need for heat.  It's a long stretch but can be done.

I called AV yesterday to ask about it and they had no idea what I was
talking about.  The operator even inquired of her boss.  Yet this
morning it appeared on their web site.   It also shows Springfield exit
#195 in operation.

I'm charged and ready to go.  There is free wifi here too.

Karl