[Oeva-list] Brownville at last!

Karl Boekelheide oeva at boekelheide.com
Thu Apr 26 14:51:32 PDT 2012

The one in Springfield works too.

It's a little tricky to find if you don't know where it is, and how
would you.  Nothing, including the "EV-here" road signs tells you.

As you cross, or enter, Beltline from the west at the the 195A exit you
need to get into the left turn lane at the very first light.  You can
see the green AV pod peeking out back behind the Arco station and Chase
Bank to the north-east.  It's actually sitting right on the south side
of E Game Farm Road