[Oeva-list] [Fwd: Brownville at last!]

Karl Boekelheide oeva at boekelheide.com
Thu Apr 26 16:50:50 PDT 2012

I drew it myself with Google Maps after being there.  The only map I
know of is AV's map of stick pins.  AV does give the addresses on their
site and you can zoom way in.

But, 840 Beltline Road for Springfield isn't quite right as I can attest
having just been there on East Farm Game Road.  This one is not quite as
bad as the one in Roseburg which is invisible from the road.  At least
the Roseburg address is correct and the map shows it pretty close to the
actual location at the back of the saloon.