[Oeva-list] FW: OSU Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Class May 11 12:30-2:30pm

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Fri Apr 27 10:40:05 PDT 2012

Many of us may recall Hai-Yue and Kathy Han, the co-captains of the OSU
solar racing team. They brought their last racer to EV Celebration Day last
year.

I myself will regrettably be on the east coast on May 11, but it would be
great if we could have a few conversions and commercially produced EV's for
the event they are organizing at OSU. Come and meet the great EV group in
Corvallis!

I'll make a few calls, but if you know someone that might be able to
participate, please contact Kathy kathyhan4 at gmail.com directly.

Regards,

Gary