[Oeva-list] EV rentals.

Steve's Account stevel at fern.com
Sat Apr 28 12:10:57 PDT 2012

> From: Jeff Kim writes:
>
> The Enterprise on Burnside rents Nissan Leafs for a reasonable cost,
> especially considering there is no fuel cost.  They encourage you to bring
> it back uncharged, so you don't even have to recharge it.

I'd look to some of the organizations that book travel for corp. accounts.

Not having to bring it back, charged (refueled) is like getting a $50.00
rebate on your rental.

Talk to some of the companies that might rent cars for prospective
employees being interviewed. Imagine the good impression it would
make if the new candidate got to the airport and found a EV waiting
for them? And in most cases it's a "drive from the airport to the
hotel to the interview and back to the airport". Probably in range of
a single charge.

Steve