[Oeva-list] AV stations

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Sun Apr 29 23:03:09 PDT 2012

I drove to Eugene and back using the new stations at Pioneer Villa and
in Springfield, and got a pleasant surprise when I got back: the
stations email you when you authorize, when you finish, and the a third
message telling you how many kWh you used (I'm not sure why that's not
in the second email, but I can live with it).  Very nice!  These guys
are a rare outfit indeed that actually seem to have thought about the
user interface (as noted in my WCEH trip report).  In that mythical
future when there are multiple choices to choose from, I will be finding
the AV stations...

Hoping McMinnville is next on the list...