[Oeva-list] EV rentals

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Mon Apr 30 11:14:00 PDT 2012

So I'm off to Cleveland this summer for the long feared 50th.  Try as I may,
I cannot find out how to rent a Volt there.  A Volt it would have to be due
to my extended itinerary and you'd think GM would borrow from its
illustrious past and load the rental agencies with its slow moving models to
generate interest; not so.  And none of the dealers in the area that I've
contacted directly have bothered to get back to me.  I've rented a number of
Prii and Avalon (Phoenix) through Toyota dealers over the years.

Nick & Beverly Galaday
     Vernonia
     Energy conservation--
                    saves more than energy!