[Oeva-list] Request for an electric vehicle for May 8th, Youth Expo

phil hochstetler phil.hochstetler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:25:15 PDT 2012

I received a phone call and this email today requesting an EV for a
local portland event.

-- CUT HERE --

Hi Phil,

As I mentioned on the phone Andersen is sponsoring a booth at the NW
Youth Careers Expo at the Oregon Convention Center on May 8th and we
are in need of an electric car to go along with our sustainability
theme.  Andersen was asked last minute to create an interactive
station on sustainability in the construction industry and create an
educational space for 5,000+ high school students who will be visiting
the expo.

We would like to include an electric vehicle in our station and I was
hoping that you could pass this email along to your members to see if
anyone would be willing and interested in loaning their vehicle for
the May 8th expo.  We will be setting up our booth the day before and
Andersen will be staffing the booth for the entire event which lasts
from 9am - 2pm.  If someone were willing to lend their vehicle and
could drive it to the Convention Center, we can provide transportation
for them if needed.

I wish we could have given more notice, but the vehicle that we
thought we had lined up just fell through.  If there is any interest
please have them contact me at their earliest convenience by email or
phone; my direct phone # is 541-602-2518.

Thank you for your help!!

Adele Henry
ANDERSEN CONSTRUCTION CO.
6712 N Cutter Circle, Portland, OR
Ph: 503.283.6712

-- CUT HERE --

If anyone is interested in displaying their electric vehicle at this
event, contact Adele at the phone number listed above.

Thanks

Phil Hochstetler