[Oeva-list] Fwd: Technology Educators of Oregon conference October 12

Dave Salzman salzmande at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 23:24:38 PDT 2012

Hey OEVA listers,
I received the following request from the local high school auto shop
teacher here in St. Helens. Mike is very welcoming to all things EV.
He has the motorcycle I converted to electric and is using it as a
teaching aid. His son, Ben, converted a Cushman utility truck to
electric as a class project.

Is there anyone that might help Mike get a presenter or two for their
conference in October. If so please contact Mike directly by phone or
e-mail.

Thanks Much,
Dave

Begin forwarded message: