[Oeva-list] Newport, Oregon level 2 charger

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Fri Aug 3 15:00:29 PDT 2012

Has anyone used, or know anything about, a level 2 charger at the
Driftwood Shores motel in Newport?  It's listed on PlugShare with the
phone number of the motel.  The only thing the front desk knew was that
it's a PEP level 2.  They don't know if it works, if you need an access
card or if it costs anything.  PEP is on the east coast and only open
'till 5, so I missed them.  I'm thinking of going over there from Eugene
next week.  I'd sure like to know it's real and usable.

Thanks,  Karl