[Oeva-list] Newport, Oregon level 2 charger

Alan Kirk alankirk at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 19:02:11 PDT 2012

You're referring to the Driftwood Shores in Florence, not Newport,
right?  On the PEP website
(http://www.pepstations.com/PEPPRODUCTS/ProductFeatures.aspx) the video
seems to suggest that this one takes credit cards.  (See the product
video.)  I'm also guessing that if you can get someone at the motel to
go look at it, they could make a decent guess about its status by seeing
if the touch screen is on.  We'll look forward to seeing your check-in
on PlugShare if you end up staying there!

  - Alan