[Oeva-list] Fred Meyers Imbrie Rd. Hillsboro

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Tue Aug 7 22:24:17 PDT 2012

Point well taken.

--
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO
www.evo2go.com
360.574.1148

*Think before you print

From:  <patrick0101 at gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:14 PM
To:  OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org>
Subject:  Re: [Oeva-list] Fred Meyers Imbrie Rd. Hillsboro

I too am fine with EV charging spots being the least desirable spots, this
makes them far less likely to be ICEd. However, there are people (even among
our membership) that drive plug-in cars and have ADA parking permits. They
may need to plug-in too and the far end of the parking lot is not a good
option for them.

Related to this:
There is a new McDonald's in Hillsboro (at Cornelius Pass Road and West
Union) that has two charging stations. One of them is near the drive-in (a
relatively bad parking spot) and the other one is near the front door, right
next to the ADA parking spot. I like this split model. You can park right up
front so people can see that there are EVs using the spot, but if someone
pulls into the ADA spot, they can see from the dashcard I have in my EV that
they can take the plug. I would then get a text and I could move my car to
the highly likely to be available far parking spot if I needed to charge
more.

McPhotos:
Spot 1: http://goo.gl/cMXUR
Spot 2: http://goo.gl/oszSW