[Oeva-list] Fred Meyers Imbrie Rd. Hillsboro

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Wed Aug 8 09:18:01 PDT 2012

I find it interesting that most of the AV chargers I've seen, and I
think I've seen most of them, are at the back of the lot.  The only
exception I can think of is the Motel at Rice Hill and it is at the
edge.   I suspect it was in an attempt to minimize digging up pavement
rather than a grand plan.  The result is good though.  I don't mind
walking and there are never any gas burners near by.