[Oeva-list] Neat tool to see elevation profiles for routes

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Fri Aug 10 15:17:41 PDT 2012

This is so cool Phil!
We should post this to our website.

I'm trying to plan a trip to DuPont, and this could come in real handy.
Some rather steep climbs at freeway speeds won't be too good on my KWH
numbers.
I try to use a rule of thumb to say the LEAF consumes an extra KWH of
energy for every 700 ft it climbs.
(I'm not counting the downhill recovery.)

Gene