[Oeva-list] Neat tool to see elevation profiles for routes

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 09:28:44 PDT 2012

Thanks Phil-

Great tool and explanation…I can now see how nasty my daily commute to Hillsboro from SE Portland is…

Interesting to note that google maps evidently doesn’t understand tunnels.

So heading West towards Sylvan from downtown on Hwy26, we see a 150ft glitch, evidently presuming that the road must go up and over that rise instead of thru it J: