[Oeva-list] Anyone driven from PDX to Tacoma, WA yet in their Leaf?

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 17:37:31 PDT 2012

Hi All,

  I'm thinking about a road-trip to Tacoma in my Leaf, but it seems there's a long stretch between DC fast chargers between Ridgefield, WA  and Centralia, WA (exit 14 to exit 82).

How have people found the drive from Portland up to Tacoma, WA and beyond?  Did you have to drive at 55mph with no A/C on to make it to the Centralia DC fast charger?

I suppose I could take an extra hour or two at a level-2 charging station, but I'd prefer not to, if possible.

Thanks for your input!

Cheers,
Tim