[Oeva-list] Not EV Friendly apts.

Lawrence Winiarski lawrence_winiarski at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 17:46:22 PDT 2012

The Property Managers aren't necessarily the Property Owners.

You might have better luck going to the owners directly.  These people are investors are probably more
interested.   In any case, even if they say "No", they probably are willing to discuss the details, because
it's information they might want to know for the future and you are a resource for them.

 One way to find the owners (assuming the managers are uncooperative) is through county tax lot records, which are
fairly public.   All you need is the address.

Other ideas are to charge at work, rent from a private party or make a long extension cord out the window.

If we don't halt population growth with justice and compassion, it will be done for us by nature, brutally and without pity - and will leave a ravaged world.
Nobel Laureate Dr. Henry W. Kendall 023934