[Oeva-list] Anyone driven from PDX to Tacoma, WA yet in their Leaf?

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Sun Aug 12 20:34:21 PDT 2012

Hi Tim,
You are leaving out the Castle Rock one.
See the PlugShare.com site.
This will allow you to keep your cool the whole trip.
Tim,
How funny! I just did the run from Sherwood to Olympia today!

I charged to a 100% before I left home.
Everything after that was with the AV chargers.
I have my fob. Do you?

I charged to 100% in Ridgefield.
In Castle Rock it kicked me off at 9 bars.
At Wendy's in Centrrailia, I only charged it up to about 70%, since I had
enough to make the last 24 miles and I can charge nearby where I'm staying
with L2. (I think battery temperature may have been my concern.)
I'll have enough for my business in DuPont tomorrow and a return to the
Shell in Tumwater to begin my slog back home.

We will eventually find that we will be meeting our fellow Leaf owners at
these AV station and waiting for our turn.
Someone had to wait for me in Castle Rock today.
Regards,
Gene