[Oeva-list] Not EV Friendly apts.

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 21:04:40 PDT 2012

Hello Quinn

Not sure if this helps you but you can charge at West Hills Collision
Center. Either with J1772 or 120 plug. Located about 5 miles from 28th  and
Powell.

Don Blazer
_http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles_
(http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles)

In a message dated 8/12/2012 8:35:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,