[Oeva-list] Not EV Friendly apts.

Lawrence Winiarski lawrence_winiarski at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 22:32:07 PDT 2012

The website/database sounds like a great idea.

I'd probably say the future might start with a few paid for reserved spaces with 220 V  and 110 V power outlets on a lighted pole.   That gets you 99% of what you want and the
owner gets a lighted parking lot.  If you offer to pay an extra $500/year upfront (with the understanding that the owner pays the electricity) then the owner knows you are serious
too.

I'd say the car owner foots the bill for his particular style of charger.