[Oeva-list] Anyone driven from PDX to Tacoma, WA yet in their Leaf?

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sun Aug 12 23:57:13 PDT 2012

Why not stop at Castle Rock?  AV says their DCQC is online and idle as
does PlugShare.com.  I have found AV's information to be extremely
accurate.  I've never been to the one in Castle Rock but I've been to
all 14 of the others down to California and have never had a problem.

 Charger Location

City: Castle Rock
Country: US
Charger Serial #: SAV02161200058