[Oeva-list] Problems Charging Think at 120V

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Tue Aug 14 06:18:30 PDT 2012

Ironically, the exact same thing will happen on the Leaf. If you plug it
in and charge it up, after it is done charging the 12 volt system still
stays active. Unfortunately, this causes the 12 volt battery to go dead
in about a week or two. This is why it is recommended to charge up your
Leaf and just unplug it before taking an extended trip.

--Chris