[Oeva-list] DCQC's in Portland

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Fri Aug 17 07:38:06 PDT 2012

The WTC Takasago Unit is working and has only been down  6 times since it was installed. (When someone pushes the emergency stop, which requires an easy reset, but we also check it out before resetting, as no one ever reports why they pushed the emergency shut off.) and one other time for cleaning the filter.

The Eaton unit is awaiting a replacement cord, the EVcollective unit (Kannematsu) seems to have an intermittent issue with reading cards.

Karl, to whom did you report the non-working Kannematsu unit?

Rick

Rick Durst | Portland General Electric
121 SW Salmon St, 3WTC0407 | Portland, Oregon 97204 | •: 503.464-7631 | 7: 503.464-2284 | •: Rick.Durst at pgn.com<mailto:rick.durst at pgn.com>