[Oeva-list] THINK

Richard Hamje richard at hamje.net
Sat Aug 18 13:53:19 PDT 2012

Hi Judith,

You will want to talk with Debra Salem of ASG Renaissance in Detroit.  She is bringing the last 60 THINK City cars to Portland in early September.  Her email is dsalem at asgren.com and phone is 313-565-4700.  There is a simple form to fill out (no money) to get on the list.  She was quite responsive to my request.

I am now on the list, having missed the first round.  I'm itching to get my hands on one.
Richard

Richard Hamje
822 SE 45th Avenue
Portland, OR  97215
503-805-8829
richard at hamje.net

Hello,
Who is selling the Think cars in Portland?  Can they be ordered or ?
Internet searches aren't helpful.  They'd make great around town cars for my
sales staff.
Thank you,
Judith Huck
2012 Glacier Pearl Leaf SV,  "I Love My Leaf"