[Oeva-list] Leafing it to Bend (almost)

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Sun Aug 19 17:01:02 PDT 2012

Good job both in venturing forth and in documenting the charging well (as
usual). I need to put my camera in the Leaf....

Interesting that the short cut from Blue River to Sisters was available--you
can drive slower as well as less miles.

We know one attempt at going to Detroit to Sisters did not work--but don't
have the good documentation to know if 100% SOC or just 80%.
It seems marginal at best, but we don't know by how much. Also, there is no
shortcut to go slower.

Gary