[Oeva-list] Leafing it to Bend (almost)

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Sun Aug 19 17:36:38 PDT 2012

Hi'

To all of my fellow OEVA members.

I have a station owner that has great location in Salem on the I-5.
I have been waiting 3 months for the price of the new Nissan DCFC unit
from Aerovironmemnt.
They called last month a said this is the price with taxes included.
I said there are no taxes on any EVSE equipment and they said we will look
into that.
Still no call back.
But then I have had my new Leaf since April and I still do not have the
charging unit installed.
If anyone has deep pockets and wants to fund the charger in Salem I have
the location, and a new equipment manufacturer to supply the duel DCQC
charger with both the CHAdemo and the new J1772 DCQC

Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO
www.evo2go.com
360.574.1148