[Oeva-list] Think EV's in the news.

CraigSchaefer calvinjean2 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 08:07:45 PDT 2012

Put me down under 'Totally Stupid'.   I don't even know what this means--

"Given partisan politics, the DOE doesn't often have an opportunity to provide those companies with enough slack to keep going during an inevitable period of growing pains," he said.

Are we saying the DOE killed the battery makers causing them to be sold off to other countries?  How?   What about companies that succeed in spite of our government?