[Oeva-list] Think EV's in the news.

Ken Brown ken-kw-oeva1.9226ce at qualityswengineering.com
Mon Aug 20 14:34:47 PDT 2012

Hmm.  Gotta ask:  why are they repackaging news that's well over a year old?  This has all been covered in the print media many months ago.  (Though it was nice to see pictures of Rodney and Josh -- we Think owners have heard of them.)

Gee, what's special about this year that CBS would bother with such stale news?

But yeah, electric cars are a losing proposition.  The failure couldn't have had anything to do with the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression (which wasn't exactly caused by any investments in electric cars in 2007 and 2008).  Nah, it's because nobody wants them.

Of course, as another poster said, $40K is too much for that car.  It's a great little car, but it's not a Leaf.  Think definitely missed the price point originally.