[Oeva-list] Upgrade Zap

Datta, Sham M sham.m.datta at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 23:31:39 PDT 2012

Lisa Hi,
            I have been maintaining and running a 2006 ZAP for past 4 years...  I do NOT know any local folks that can work on ZAP,,, I use "second chance shop" (see the link below) to get parts and do all the work myself. I also have a mechanic in Hillsboro who helps me on the project.

Thanks,
Sham
http://xebraparts.com/index.php